4.5" NFT Growing ChannelSKU:
This product requires customized shipping. A member of the CropKing team will contact you at the email and/or phone number associated with your order during business hours with shipping options and quotes.
*This is the Bottom Channel only. To order the Top Cap, click here
***SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: A CropKing salesperson will contact you in order to provide an appropriate shipping cost for your channel order.***
CropKing's NFT channels are easy to use and easy to clean. One unique feature of our hydroponic NFT channel is the removable lid or top cap for ease of cleaning and harvesting. There are end caps that cover both ends of the channel keeping out the light and thus preventing algae growth in the channel. It is constructed from food grade, UV stabilized plastic for safety and long life. Lids snap on and remain secure until they need to be removed for harvesting and cleaning. No need to spend hours punching or drilling holes in the lids because they come pre-punched with 1"square hole on 8" centers. These holes as well as the depth of the hydroponic NFT channel are the perfect size to accept a 1" square cube of either Rockwool or Oasis. A slight "v" in the bottom of the hydroponic NFT channel directs the nutrient down the center of the channel to insure all plants receive the necessary nutrients. Custom punches are available with any order over 350 pieces.
- Manufactured using non- toxic food grade plastics
- Lids remain secure, yet are easily removed for cleaning
- The tops are pre-punched to save you hours of drilling
- Standard holes in the top caps are square to accept a 1" seedling cube--no need to use net pots
- Custom lids are available with a a minimum order of 350 pieces or more
- Channel is available in standard lengths of 8',10' and 12' with top cap available in 4' and 5' lengths.
- **************10' and 12' CHANNELS WILL NOT SHIP UPS*********