24 Bato BucketSKU:
This product requires customized shipping. A member of the CropKing team will contact you at the email and/or phone number associated with your order during business hours with shipping options and quotes.
**Stand is NOT included**
This system ships via motor freight; please contact CropKing for a quote.
Perfect for the greenhouse or an indoor grow room, the drain-to-waste* CropKing 24 Bato Dutch bucket system is great for growing vine crops and other tall fruiting crops such as tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, hops, hemp, strawberries, and many other fast-growing flowering plants. Each of the bato Dutch buckets is formed with a small reservoir to avoid drowning or starving your plants and is made from high quality UV-resistant plastic. This hydroponic bucket system will provide you with fresh veggies for years to come! A minimum greenhouse footprint of approximately 12 feet by 20 feet will be needed to comfortably access all sides of the plants in the system. A plant support kit for this system can be purchased separately.
Make sure to take a look at our selection of tomato seeds and cucumber seeds that perform well in our Dutch bucket systems.
- (24) bato Dutch buckets with elbows and covers
- Complete feed and drain plumbing
- PVC cleaner, primer, and cement
- Little Giant WGP-65-PW 1,900 GPH submersible pump (PUM3400)
- Easy to assemble Bato Dutch bucket system components
- Perlite growing media and 1.5 in. rockwool cubes
- 100-gallon reservoir tank (lid is NOT included)
- Digital timer for irrigation cycles
- Assembly and growing instructions
- Overall footprint of system: 20 ft. x 6.5 ft. x 25 in. LWH
* Growers can convert this system to a recirculating system by placing the entire system on a stand that is taller than the included reservoir (25 in. tall) and adjusting the plumbing or by placing the system on the floor and setting the reservoir in a hole below the drain lines and adjusting the plumbing