Reservoir not included. Shown with optional light support rack (sold separately) in pictures 4 & 5.
More system details below.
This product requires customized shipping. A member of the CropKing team will contact you at the email and/or phone number associated with your order during business hours with shipping options and quotes.
The perfect introductory system for the hobby grower or for educational purposes, this system fits well in any home or classroom. You could grow a wide variety of leafy vegetables and herbs using the recirculating hydroponic nutrient film technique (NFT). This system includes all of the channels, hardware, support, and plumbing in order to get started. The reservoir is not included in the system, however, you may purchase a 25-gallon reservoir separately or you may source your own reservoir with a recommended volume of 20-40 gallons. We also offer a separate NFT starter kit to jump start your growing endeavors.
- (6) 4 ft. long food-grade PVC channels
- (6) 4 ft. long removable top covers for easy cleaning
- Each cover has (6) 1 in. x 1 in. square holes that are 8 in. on center for a total of (36) plant spaces in the entire system
- Square aluminum support table with adjustable legs for creating slope
- Complete feed and drain plumbing
- PVC primer and cement for gluing end caps to prevent algae growth
- Active Aqua 400 GPH submersible pump (PUM8000)
- Easy to assemble NFT system components
- Assembly and growing instructions
- Overall footprint of system: 55 in. x 55 in. x 31 in. LWH
*reservoir not included
Shown with optional light support rack (sold separately).
Light support rack can be purchased here.