3.75" NFT Growing ChannelSKU:
This product requires customized shipping. A member of the CropKing team will contact you at the email and/or phone number associated with your order during business hours with shipping options and quotes.
***SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: A CropKing salesperson will contact you in order to provide an appropriate shipping cost for your channel order.***
CropKing's newest design of NFT channels are slightly narrower so that two channels can fit in 8" spacing. These greenhouse U-channels are easy to use and easy to clean. Removable top covers are available for this channel for ease of cleaning. The end caps are designed with a snug fit and will help keep light out of the channel and stop algae growth inside the channel. The end caps for the 3.75" channel are CHA4002 and CHA4003. This growing channel is constructed from food grade, UV stabilized plastic for safety and long life. Lids snap on and remain secure until they need to be removed for harvesting and cleaning. No need to spend hours punching or drilling holes. The corresponding top covers are pre-punched with 1"square hole on 8" centers. These holes as well as the depth of the channel are the perfect size to accept a 1" square cube of either Rockwool or Oasis. Grooves in the bottom of the channel directs the nutrient down the center of the channel to insure all plants receive the necessary nutrients. Custom punches are available with any order over 300 pieces.
- Manufactured using non- toxic food grade plastics
- Lids remain secure, yet are easily removed for cleaning
- The tops are pre-punched to save you hours of drilling
- Standard holes in the top caps are square to accept a 1" seedling cube--no need to use net pots
- Custom lids are available with a a minimum order of 300 pieces or more
- Greenhouse U-channel can be sold by the foot for customs lengths